The global handset business in one chart. Very striking polarisation between Apple on one hand and Nokia/Samsung on the other.
It is equally clear that most of the other smartphone/Android players are pretty sub-scale.
This will be part of a big report I’m publishing for Enders Analysis next week.
- rafer reblogged this from simnett and added:
- sandrino likes this
- hpshelton likes this
- somerandomnerd likes this
- m0gyan reblogged this from taqumi
- shoshi likes this
- nquo likes this
- mirceapasoi likes this
- dancingphysicist likes this
- thememegeneration likes this
- ceesaxp likes this
- leegillen likes this